Monday, June 8, 2015

Green Toed Sloth

A lot of ladder work today so I was taking my time and being careful, it was very hot as well, so plenty of water breaks.

Karen took charge of the long pole thing with the big saw and snippers at the end and gave the trees a haircut while I went up and down, and down and up the ladder to finish the mid truss pieces.

Overall there are some small issues with tolerances, but not bad at all, I will be able to adjust things to make things "look" right and of course, I'm already in the process of forgetting where they are. After all, it's a greenhouse, not a landing gear.

Now it's time to "fill in all the holes" but there'll be no work on the greenhouse in the next six days as we have other plans.

Total cost of the materials for what you see in the photo, from the mighty spreadsheet, is $64.45

No comments: